Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blog Post #8 "Sayra's Seed Story- Jenny

I am interviewing Sayra, one of my teammates, about her experience with the Story of the Seed Project.

What have you learned from this project?
I learned how to take care of plants and how difficult it is to take care of a garden.

What surprised or amazed you?
I think what surprised me was how small our plant actually was. I expected it to be bigger.

What made you laugh during this semester's work on the project?
When we went to go check on our plants in the garden, the other teams would throw things at each other and just do stupid things. I don't know why but the other teams made me laugh.

What made you pause and think deeper?
 When we put the plants back in the garden after they had died, they miraculously survived. This made me think about how that happens. How did the plant "come back to life" after it had died?

What was your favorite part of the project?
My favorite part was checking in on the plants in the garden. I liked seeing how much the plant had grown and changed.

What was your least favorite part of the project?
Having to write on the blog was the hardest. It was hard to find time to complete all of the blogposts.


No comments:

Post a Comment