Thursday, September 11, 2014

About Anika

       About Anika 
       My name is Anika Bailey and I was born in North Carolina. I moved to California last summer. Most of my family lives in California so I'm a lot closer to them now. When I lived in North Carolina my family grew tomatoes and peppers and had a solarium full of trees and bushes. In California we have a grapefruit tree, a lemon tree, and a lime tree. In North Carolina I would sometimes help water the plants but mainly my dad took care of the gardening. Zeeshan is a close friend of mine that goes to WGHS and really inspires me. Right now he is work with his friends to grow a date tree. Zeeshan knows a lot about soil and how to cultivate plants. I'm looking forward to seeing what the results of our experiment are and if our hypothesis was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment